Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Break

March Break is a week earlier here in Quebec & it sucks! It sucks because it is VERY cold out. It sucks because we are too broke to do anything really fun. It sucks because my boys fight a lot. A. LOT.

Because I feel so sucky about this year's March Break, I have decided that I will make a goal for next year's. My goal is to save enough money to go somewhere next year. Maybe we will drive down to Florida to visit my parents. Maybe we will fly to Cuba or Mexico for a week at a resort. Maybe we will go to a local attraction everyday of the week. I have no idea what we will do, but it will be something fun!

For this year, unfortunately, we will stick close to home & muddle through. March Break hasn't technically even started yet & the boys are already at each other's throats. It may be a long week.

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment