Friday, February 21, 2014

Not Feeling the Best

I haven't felt good for the past couple of days. I feel like I am running on a hamster wheel because I have to keep moving, even though I don't feel like I am moving forward. Each day is as boring & uneventful as the last.

I wake up every day with a promise to myself that I will do something to feel a bit more accomplished. Then I waste my time doing nothing. Part of me feels like I should cherish these lazy days but part of me is scared to death that I am TOO lazy to succeed in what I am about to do.

Jared is going on a course in March. He will be gone for 6 weeks. I HOPE that I will feel a sense of renewed energy when I have some time to myself. I HOPE I feel better.

Spring is around the corner & I know that will help. I just wish I could fast forward to May, so that I can start putting all the plans I have been obsessing about in to action. I keep telling myself to relax & enjoy these lazy days because soon they will be a memory.

Me.

1 comment:

  1. Not unusual to be overwhelmed, and therefore locked in place, by the massive number of things to be done before a move.
    You'll be fine, I am sure. Use the lax time you have now to plan and draw pictures and make lists and generally pamper yourself. Then, when the big push starts, you will know without even thinking about it, what you want done.
    :-) xo xo xo
    P.S. I am just too blessed military... :-)

    ReplyDelete